Public and private entities become Iowa League of Cities Associates to show their support of Iowa's local officials. Their yearly dues help to offset the cost of League workshops and publications. Associate status entitles organizations to discounts on advertising, exhibiting and event registration. Associates also receive complimentary copies of the League's magazine, Cityscape, and the current Directory. But most of all, Associate participation helps keep these entities connected to their important customers – cities.
After submitting your Associate application, it will be reviewed at the next League Executive Board meeting. Upon approval by the board, you will be sent an invoice for the fee. When we receive your payment, your enrollment will become active. Payment is NOT due until you are approved by the board. NOTE: If you register to become an Associate online during conference registration, payment is due at the time you register, and your enrollment will become active immediately. Renewals will be automatically invoiced and payment is expected prior to the renewal date to retain continuous associate benefits. Renewals will not be reviewed by the League Executive Board.
What do Associates receive?
- One copy of current League’s City Directory
- One subscription of Cityscape, the League magazine
- Ten percent discount on display advertising in the City Directory, the Annual Conference & Exhibit Guide & full-color Cityscape
- Discounted rate on exhibit booth and early registration at the League’s Annual Conference & Exhibit
- Special rates for meetings, workshops, publications and member mailing labels
- Link to your Web site from Associate directory on League Web site (company logo can be added without any additional cost)
- Free listing in bi-annual City Directory and Annual Conference & Exhibit Guide
- Free classified ad placements on our Web site